1 Tablespoon dried peppermint leaves 1/4 Cup Almond Oil 2-ounce sealable jar
1. Crush peppermint leaves using your hands, then place them in the jar.
2. Pour Almond oil or other carrier oil over the peppermint leaves. Seal the jar.
3. Place in a sunny window for 4-5 weeks, shaking the contents occasionally. If the jar isn't totally sealed, some oil may evaporate. If this occurs, refresh it with more oil.
4. Using a fine-mesh sieve or cheesecloth, strain out the peppermint leaves.
5. To use, apply to skin for a soothing and cooling effect, or use a carrier oil in another recipe like the Bug Off Roll-on. Recipe cards inbox: Peppermint infused oil Summer Loving Lip Balm Garden Spray Bug Off Roll-On Surf's Up Diffuser Blend Citronella Floating Candle.
Recipe cards inbox:
Peppermint infused oil
Summer Loving Lip Balm
Garden Spray Bug
Off Bug Roll-On
Surf's Up Diffuser Blend
Citronella Floating Candle
I love this box for several reasons; They give 13% of the proceeds to helping end human trafficking, and that the biggest thing for me as a child that was trafficked I can stand behind any company that supports the community in such a large way, so Thank you Simply Earth I love you for this!!