Maximilien takes a far out journey back into the Old Hippie Stash, brought to you by The Bellamy Brothers and Trulieve Dispensaries, to check out another one of their groovy strains. This time Max is going for the warm, lasting embrace of Afterglow, an Indica heavy strain that brings on good vibes and mellow comfort. Check out this stellar strain from the Bellamy Brothers, and don't forget to "Let Your Love Flow", and leave us a like and comment below.
Neither "COSMIC SPOOGE", nor its parent Skreedle Haus Productions® are sponsored or endorsed by any company named or mentioned in this independent product review. The content in this video is intended for adult audiences over the age of 18, and for medical marijuana patients. Particularly those in the state of Florida. This content is comedic in nature and solely intended for entertainment purposes. All persons present in this footage are medical marijuana patients in the state of Florida as defined under Title XXIX Section 381.986(L) of the Florida State Public Health Statutes. This content is solely presented for comedic entertainment and patient perspective reviews of various medicinal cannabis products, and is not presented as medical advice. If you have questions regarding medical marijuana, please consult a qualified physician.
- Marijuana (Cannabis) is classified as a Schedule 1 controlled substance under the Federal Controlled Substances Act 21 U.S.C. §813.
- Under Federal Law it is a Felony to transport Medical Marijuana across state lines.
- Under Florida State and Federal Law, it is a Felony to transfer medicinal marijuana to an individual without a medical recommendation.
- All footage was produced in the the state of Florida and in accordance with all state and local laws.
- Do not consume medical marijuana without a qualified physician’s recommendation.
- Do not violate any local or state laws governing cannabis use or possession.
- Do not operate any form of motorized transport or heavy machinery while under the influence of Marijuana.
This video is the copyrighted work of Skreedle Haus Productions® 2020-2021. This video is not intended for download, copy, or redistribution outside of approved platforms and channels. All material used in the creation of this video is either the original copyrighted material of Skreedle Haus Productions®, or used within the scope of "Fair use" as defined in the United States Copyright Act.